Basic information on the processing of personal data
1. Data controller
Wonderful Lighting Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Gdynia (81-506) at ul. Stryjskiej 24 NIP: 9512412176 (hereinafter: Wonderful Lighting).
2. Contact details
You can contact Wonderful Lighting by e-mail: email@example.com, or in writing: Wonderful Lighting Sp. z o.o. Gdynia 81-506, ul. Stryjska 24. Wonderful Lighting has appointed a data protection officer, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Purposes of processing and the legal basis for processing and processing time.
Your data will be processed in order to perform the services ordered, such as, for example, participation in light exhibitions, or the implementation of the „Garden of Light Newsletter” service and in response to your contact with us (e.g. using the contact form, e-mail or telephone) .
Processing time: until the provision of services or request, subject to the processing period necessary to fulfill legal obligations and the right to assert, exercise or defend any claims.
4. Access data and hosting
You can visit our website without providing any personal data. Each time the website is accessed, the server automatically saves only the so-called server logs, such as the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of the call, the amount of data transferred and the internet service provider submitting the inquiry (access data) and documents the page call.
These data are analyzed solely for the purpose of ensuring the website functions properly and improving our offer. The above serves – as part of the assessment of interests – to secure our legitimate interest, consisting in the correct presentation of our offer. All access data will be deleted no later than seven days after the end of your visit to the website.
5. Hosting services provided by an external service provider
6. Disclosure of data
Your data may be transferred for the purpose of contract performance to entities processing personal data only on behalf of Wonderful Lighting, and such entities will process data on the basis of an agreement with Wonderful Lighting and only in accordance with Wonderful Lighting’s instructions.
Your data may be transferred to the following entities:
- payment platforms cooperating with Wonderful Lighting to implement online payments
- processors in connection with activities commissioned by Wonderful Lighting and carried out on behalf of Wonderful Lighting
- law firms commissioned by Wonderful Lighting, for example, to conduct proceedings
- entities cooperating with Wonderful Lighting: Facebook, Google, Youtube, Google Analytics, which may place their own cookies (information on external cookies can be found on the websites of the cooperating entities).
- entities or bodies authorized under the provisions of law. 6.
Transferring data outside the European Economic Area
- Your data will not be transferred to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area
7. Rights of the data subject
You have the right to:
- access to your data
- request their rectification
- request their removal
- requests to limit processing, withdraw consent
- to transfer personal data, i.e. to receive your personal data from Wonderful Lighting in a commonly used file format
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data.
In order to exercise the above-mentioned rights, please contact Wonderful Lighting. This can be done, for example, by sending an application to the address of Wonderful Lighting’s headquarters or by e-mail to the address email@example.com.
8. Voluntary data provision
We collect personal data only when you voluntarily provide it to us when ordering the service, by contacting us (e.g. using the contact form or e-mail). We process the data necessary to perform the contract or consider the case in which you contacted.
9. Data protection measures taken
Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, it is used, inter alia, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
We have implemented data encryption and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of a possible breach of data security.
We use the following cookies on our website:
„Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, eg authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
„Performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the way the website pages are used;
„Advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. The cookie management instructions are available at: allaboutcookies.org
- due to the change in the provisions of generally applicable law,
- in order to fulfill the obligation resulting from a legally valid court decision or decision of administrative bodies,
- for security reasons, including to prevent the use of the Website in a manner that is contrary to the law or the Regulations,
- introducing significant changes in the functioning of the Website or any of the Services, including those related to technical or technological progress, including in the event of the commencement of the provision of new Services, the provision of new functionalities or the cessation of the provision of the existing Services or functionalities significantly changing the scope of the Services provided.
Each change will be announced by publishing the new Regulations on the website.